Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween


Wow, it seems as though I missed blogging the whole month of October. How did that happen? It has been a pretty busy, month where I have just been doing my normail routine things. I moved out of my apartment and have been living with my parents for the last 3 week or so. Later this week I am moving into a house with some friends. Other than that my month has just been work, the gym, church and soccer.

Halloween was a lot of fun this year and Stephen's party kicked things off right. As you can see I went as Supergirl. I went to 2 other parties and ended the evening watching a movie on an outdoor projection screen with some good friends.

1 comment:

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

You make a great supergirl! That is a premium costume. But..um..the other guy scares me.