Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1. My friends and family



I could not have done many of the things I have accomplished this year without the love, help and support of my friends (both old and new) and family. I am very grateful to all of you.

To Adam - I am very grateful that you never lost faith and hope. Thank you for your missionary work with me. I am grateful for all of your love and support and always being there. I am thankful that you never gave up on me and thank you for making me go to the Y.

To Heather - It has been quite a year for you but I am grateful for you for always being true to who you are. Thank you for supporting me even if it is something you would never believe in yourself. Thank you for your frienship, I love getting closer to you as we become older.

To Dad, Linda and my mom - Thank you for everything you do. Thank you for letting my live with you for a month, for supporting me and my decisions and just being there.

To Jennifer - Thank you for being my best friend and always being just a phone call away.

No comments: