Thursday, November 4, 2010

Moran, Wyoming

The day after I left Yellowstone I started my new job at the Grand Teton Lodge Company. My office is located inside Jackson Lake Lodge and I live on the grounds there. The above picture is of my new place. And here is the view. I can still hardly believe I get to work here and can see the Grand every morning on my walk to work!

My new dorm is really nice, even though I still have a lot of unpacking to do. We each have our own room and bathroom. Then, in the center of the dorm building, there is a common living room and kitchen. I am BEYOND excited about the fact that I have my own kitchen again. The nice thing is that only a couple of us girls actually use the kitchen so it stays clean and we don't have to worry about other people taking our food.

As for my job I am working in the reservation office for GTLC. I already I know I love working in a reservation office and so far I am really liking working here. I think this is a great new change for me and I am really looking forward to everything that is to come.

1 comment:

Ri said...

Yay for kitchens! I'm sure you've got some fun cooking plans up your sleeve. :-)