Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Yesterday was my birthday and I couldn't be happier with all the changes I have made since my last birthday. I started the day with a special b-day workout at the gym. Then in the afternoon I went to the stake center for church thing, the Relief Society General Broadcast. After the broadcast the guys brought us dessert. It was the first time I had had sugar in months, but I figured my birthday is one day it is allowed! After the treats Jamee and I went to the Majestic Theatre, where we met up with a bunch of my friends, to watch the movie Eagle Eye. I thought it was pretty good. After the movie we ended the night at Denny's for breakfast and hot chocolate. It was a good birthday and I am so grateful for all my wonderful friends I spent the day with. Tonight we are celebrating again with the family.

Stay tuned for Monday. It is my weekly weigh-in day and I should be hitting another major milestone.

No comments: