Saturday, March 1, 2008

Has it really been that long?


Wow, I can't believe I have been away from my blog for almost a year. Crazy! The last year has been filled with many ups and downs but I think I am finally going in the right direction. I have given my notice at work and March 12th will be my last day. I am then planning on moving back to Boise. For once though I am moving because that is where I am feeling called to be and not because that is the only place I have to go. I think it will be good to be "home" again and near family. I can't wait to get an apartment and finally be out on my own.

This past year has not really been filled with much happenings in my life. I have mostly just been working and doing homework. 2008 started off great though, I just got back from a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise with my family. I love every minute and really miss the sun.

No comments: