Friday, March 16, 2007

Schwann's Day


It was Schwann's day today!

Schwann Day always brings back many memories of my Grandma. I remember when I was little how exciting the Schwann Man Day was; looking through the catalog and picking out things we just hoped she would order. Then how exciting it was when she actually ordered the mini pizzas or the sausage breakfast sandwiches. And then there was the ice cream, the ice cream was everyone's favorite and Grandma always had it well stocked with all varieties.

Since moving into my own place I have become a Schwann Customer ordering a few favorites and deiscovering some new favorites as well. The unbreaded chicken breasts are at the top of my list. Not only do they come already trimmed of fat and ready to go, but they are eached individually wrapped as well. Perfect for making single servings. My most recent discovery is their Marinated Salmon. Yum! Yum!

No comments: